Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

WANTS: Nike Air Max Thea

Tuesday, October 21, 2014
<interim post>

photo taken online

I guess, Nike has been slowly releasing its intoxicating kicks to the market for the minimalist girls.

My first contact with these classic kicks were from The Beauty Crush (a.k.a. Sammi), the Nike Air Force ones which I got it.







my pair of AF1


It's just such a lovely and classic pair that will go with almost any casual wear, from shorts to jeans. And I was lucky enough to get the Junior pair from JDSports.co.uk, just because they ship internationally; and the junior pairs are MUCH cheaper so long if you have the right size.

My second obsession was with the Nike Roshe Runs. There wasn't a particular one that I was interested in, until I saw the Nike Roshe Palm Tree (Read my previous post here). It was INSTANT kill. I got it from someone over Carousell (a SG application sale and resale of items) at a whipping S$195. It was devastating to find out that a month or so later, there were many other (fakes I suppose) appearing, from as low as S$60. I would like to very much believe that the pair I got was real, at least the logo is perfectly fine and the comfort level is unbeatable.

Then there comes this PERFECT fusion of black and white sneakers, bringing it to a whole new level. I can't even have the appropriate words to describe it. It was black mostly, great for a klutz like me to not get it dirty. And yet it is still very much in style with hints of white. I can't remember where I first saw it, but I know I need this in my collection. Only thing that is stopping me is that I have probably too many shoes at home. I just got a new shoe rack yesterday and after rearranging them, it was completely filled. And I have 3 new shoes flying in soon (hahaha).

A local shop, P.V.S. is releasing them tonight on their web store. And I am seriously wondering if I should get it, but first let me blog about it to slowly ditch the idea off. On a note I am afraid that people will think that I have too many shoes for my pair of feet but on the other I don't really care. I really don't know. I guess you'll know my decision if you see my photos with the Nike Air Max Thea on it. Tell me what to do!! One thing I do know is that I need to save up for my Korea trip next year. But really, good job Nike, I love you forever and ever and won't really like Adidas at all.

Set your eyes on the above,
Kristy  


2 comments:

  1. I guess, Nike has been slowly releasing its intoxicating kicks to the market for the minimalist girls. My first contact with these classic kicks were ... airmaxrot.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This model, initially greeted with skepticism because of suede, the higher selling price and neon colors, began to be especially popular outside the United States and only later became famous even in the same country shoenext.com/nike-air-max-malaysia

    ReplyDelete

eyes on the above. © 2014