Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

adidas Originals LOS Angeles Trainers

Thursday, January 14, 2016

It's back to the days where trainers matters. I've gotten myself a new pair of trainers because the last time I got a pair (or rather 3 pairs) were in 2014. Given the new year, new excuse, I could say that I've not bought a pair of trainers for 1 year!



I was never a fan of adidas though. The only reason why I bought this pair was basically how chic it looks with the LOS ANGELES print at the side. I initially got the black pair (which looks like blue, I don't know, am I colour blind?) but when I saw the silver pair I knew I had to change my order. The silver pair basically looks like what Kanye would have for the Yeezy trainers and it's good enough for me. Plus, I have quite a few pairs of black shoes already. Besides, the spikes at the bottom of the shoes are more visible with the silver pair. I'm lovin' it. Hopefully I'll be posting up more photos of the real product when it gets here in February. 




I've also just made another purchase online, but I'm contemplating to put it up here or not. We'll see how it goes when it reaches me next week.

Till then!

Set your eyes on the above,

Kristy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

eyes on the above. © 2014